Donnerstag, 27. Dezember 2007

Clogged

I like this blog with the funny name clogged: www.whitetundra.blogspot.com cause it´s written by a good friend of mine. As far as I consider it´s an interesting new blog, mainly written in english.

She showed me the world of blogging years ago, I was really emphasized but too lazy to write something. I only dropped down a few lines from my second journey to Amsterdam, that was all. Not until another woman proposed to create my own blog instead of annoying others with my sermons I began to start my new hobby as a little blogger-boy ;-) ... I have to admit, it makes real fun although it takes much time.

I would do "blogging" the whole day long but the academic studies doesn´t allow to spend to much time for it, it´s a pity. So I enjoy every minute to find something interesting and blog it down at once ! Besides efforts are being made to improve one´s own writing skills !

Thanks a lot to you Novy and xy(?) it was a very good proposal

Keine Kommentare: