Freitag, 12. März 2010

Jay-Z feat. Louis Armstrong - 99 Problems


[Intro]
 
Nobody knows the trouble (I've seen) !

...

If you're havin' girl problems i feel bad for you son
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one

[Verse One]

I got the rap patrol on the gat patrol
Foes that wanna make sure my casket's closed
Rap critics they say he's "Money Cash Hoes"
I'm from the hood stupid, what type of facts are those

If you grew up with holes in ya zapatos
You'd be celebrating the minute you was havin' dough
I'm like fuck critics you can kiss my whole asshole

If you don't like my lyrics you can press fast forward
I got beef with radio if i don't play they show
They don't play my hits i don't give a shit SO

Rap mags try and use my black ass
So advertisers can give 'em more cash for ads, fuckers
I don't know what you take me as,
Or understand the intelligence that Jay-Z has

I'm from rags to ritches niggas I ain't dumb
I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one
Hit me

[Chorus]

99 problems but the bitch aint one !

If you're havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son


I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one !

Hit me !

[...]

[Verse Three]

Now once upon a time not too long ago
A nigga like myself had to strong arm a hoe
This is not a hoe in the sense of havin a pussy
But a pussy havin no God Damn sense, try and push me

I tried to ignore him and talk to the Lord
Pray for him, cause some fools just love to perform
You know the type loud as a motor bike
But wouldn't bust a grape in a fruit fight

The only thing that's gonna happen is I'ma get to clappin
He and his boys gon be yappin to the captain
And there I go trapped in the kit kat again
Back through the system with the riff raff again

Fiends on the floor scratchin again
paparazzi's with they cameras snappin them
D.A. tried to give the nigga shaft again
Half-a-mil for bail cause I'm African

All because this fool was harrasin' them
Tryin to play the boy like hes saccarin
But ain't nothin sweet 'bout how I hold my gun
I got 99 problems being a bitch ain't one.

Hit me !

[Chorus]

99 problems but the bitch aint one !

If you're havin' girl problems I feel bad for you son


I got 99 problems but a bitch ain't one !


Hit me !

[Instrumental]

Keine Kommentare: